Heinz Field South Plaza
Client: PSSI Stadium LLC
- Construction manager at risk
- Six month construction schedule
- 3,000 seat addition
- New 30,000 square-foot PNC Champions Club with five private suites, main bar area, three specialty food stations, and two conference rooms, plus Chief's Room (cigar bar) in memory of Art Rooney. Sr.
- New Ford Fan Zone with three branded specialty concession areas and new rest rooms
- New warning track
- Tie in to existing HVAC system
- Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pitt Panthers
- PSSI Stadium was the client; the owner was the Sports and Exhibition Authority.
- Construction manager for the original construction of Heinz Field in 2001
A video highlighting part of the construction can be viewed at the Steelers website.