Back to Job Listings
Date Posted: 02/26/2018
Assist the Project Team with safety, quality, profitability, schedule, and customer satisfaction. Work with a team towards delivering and achieving successful projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project team to ensure the project provides a safe work environment for all employees and workers.
- Manage the project engineering and related functions and activities in compliance with company and contractual requirements, and in support of the overall project schedule.
- Provide technical support for the construction effort.
- Maintain detailed and timely project records.
- Assemble and submit all close-out documentation in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the contract documents, the project site, and the scope of work for the project.
- Properly manage subcontractors’ work to ensure successful completion of the defined scope within the schedule and budget requirements.
- Assist project manager with the buyout and purchasing process.
- Prepare, submit and manage the RFI process.
- Assist project manager with reviewing cost controls production goals and profit and loss items on the project.
- Plan ahead and understand the project schedule to make sure the required materials are delivered to the site in accordance with the project schedule. Ensure the materials delivered meet the specifications and/or the approved materials submittals.
- Four-year degree in civil, environmental, mechanical, electrical engineering or four-year degree in construction management or a technical college degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel if needed
- Strong communication skills
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO THE PITTSBURGH, PA AREA AND LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
Mascaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer