Some of the highlights of the project include placement of approximately 30,000 cubic yards of concrete, erection of two buildings, and one bridge. Other work included dome ring beam foundations, plant-wide groundwater collection canal/retaining walls, general construction for the FGD building (CP48), and water treatment buildings.
- New construction
- 30,000 cubic yards of concrete
- Excavation of 21,000 cubic yards of dirt
- 70-foot span railroad bridge
- 19 months of construction
- General trades contractor
Location: Shelocta, Pennsylvania
Owner: NRG Energy, Inc.