Back to Job Listings
Date Posted: 02/26/2018
Deliver a successful project by meeting or exceeding corporate and project goals for safety, quality, profitability, and schedule, resulting in extreme customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor overall site safety and enforce compliance with predetermined, communicated safety guidelines.
- Focus on delivering the highest possible level of quality on all projects.
- Proactively identify potential “problem areas” early in the process and develop strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Provide regular mentoring to any project engineers assigned to, or working on, the project.
- Conduct formal, comprehensive pre-job planning meetings.
- Support project budget, schedule, and contract documents.
- Continually monitor estimated cost to complete and prepare monthly profit forecast reports.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive CPM schedule from award through final completion.
- Communicate productivity goals, milestones, and critical path to field personnel.
- Review and monitor project management procedures with the project team and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships during the life the project and after project completion.
- Serve as the main liaison between owner/design team personnel and Mascaro personnel.
- Resolve project problems, disputes, and open issues on a timely basis.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management experience or bachelor’s degree in construction-related field with three (3) to Five (5) years of project management experience.
- Ability to travel if needed
- Strong communication skills
Mascaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer