Mascaro views preconstruction as the project foundation and the roadmap to successful project completion. We have a specialized in-house team to handle preconstruction services.
What sets us apart is that the individuals who will be building your project are involved in the process. Mascaro’s concept of having the project team involved in the job from day one allows for a smooth transition from preconstruction to construction.
Mascaro provides the following services during the preconstruction process.
- Site / Building construction evaluation
- Value engineering
- Life cycle costing
- Sustainability reviews
- BIM modeling
- Constructability reviews
- LEED objectives
- Energy Audits
- Parameter estimate
- Historical cost comparison
- Schematic estimate
- Design development estimate
- Construction document estimate with GMP
- Scheduling / Phasing evaluation
- Cash flow projections
- Subcontractor prequalification
- Bid document review
- MBE / WBE review