Mascaro constructed the original stadium in 2001 and completed a major upgrade 15 years later. The South Plaza project provided approximately 2,700 new seats, five private suites, additional club seating with access to a themed club area, and general admission seating.
Other upgrades and renovations performed by Mascaro include:
- Flagship Store
- Pub 33
- Fed Ex Great Hall Modifications
- Suite Renovations
- Warning Track Rubber Coating
- Tunnel Subroof Replacement
- Parking Renovations
- IT Suite
- Club Condiment Stations / Restroom Upgrades
- Female Officials Locker Room
- Northwest Scoreboard
- Ticket Office Modifications
- Renovations of East and West Clubs
- Iconic Signs Installation
- X-Ray Room
- Exterior Masonry Repairs
- Scoreboard Control Room
- Sitework at Riverfront Entrance
While much of the work occurred during the off-season, the stadium and club areas were in continual use and required careful schedule management to keep the facility operational.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Owner: PSSI Stadium Corp.